GTA 5 Police
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM PLEASE REGISTER THERE. DO NOT REGISTER HERE AS THIS FORUM IS NOT ACTIVE ANYLONGER....... WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA 5 Police
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM PLEASE REGISTER THERE. DO NOT REGISTER HERE AS THIS FORUM IS NOT ACTIVE ANYLONGER....... WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM
GTA 5 Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"H-Hey there, Vivian here ^_^"

3 posters

Go down

"H-Hey there, Vivian here ^_^" Empty "H-Hey there, Vivian here ^_^"

Post by Floppsy1 Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:56 am

Hey there, so on the RP server Im playing a character called Vivian :) you'll spot her by her short pink hair and odd fashion sense
I just started playing today and had a real blast, and will definiately be coming back, as I got some seriously great RP.

within my first 5 minuets of loging on, I was kidnapped by a weird gang with crazy tattoos, one of which dressed like a clown and carried a machete. Another tried to set me on fire, but before I came to any harm, I was heriocally rescued by a member of the police force, whose name I unfortunatly can not remember. (you know who you are! thank you!!!)
although even more unfortunately, right as we entered the police station for questioning, I unfortunately got disconected from the server for some reason. I want to take the opertunity to apologise for that as that would have been a really awesome moment of RP.

I really want to thank whoever it was playing that Police officer, and I also really want to thank the people who were in the weird gang with crazy tattoos as that was a really fun moment to RP.

so yeah, expect to see Vivian around a lot more :)
Floppsy1
Floppsy1
Civilian

In Game Job : Proffesional Homeless person

Back to top Go down

"H-Hey there, Vivian here ^_^" Empty Re: "H-Hey there, Vivian here ^_^"

Post by SystemInfo Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:40 am

Hi,

I'm glad you like the server. I would like to reward the officer who saved you by roleplaying properly, so please can you either try to remember their name or join the TeamSpeak (The IP is: ts3.pulseservers.com:9990) and see if you can see them on the server.

If you enjoy being part of the server, could you please fill in an application form for a civilian role player and you become part of the community with more benefits. You will get the correct tags and also get more access on the website.

If you could also please sign up to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as this is the website where u can spend your money on houses, cars and even business.

Any issues, drop me a message.

Regards

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Floppsy1 Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:18 am

Hey there Robert, just letting you know I have done all of the above.
doesn't look like there is anyone on the TeamSpeak right now, but I shall keep an eye out.

From what I can remember, I think that the guy RP'ing as the Police Officer went by Officer Tompson in character? Im unfortunately not too sure on that, and also I unfortunately not able to remember his User Name. Like I say though I will keep an eye out to spot him, as I'd like to see him rewarded as well.
Floppsy1
Floppsy1
Civilian

In Game Job : Proffesional Homeless person

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:19 am

Hi,

I will be on the teamspeak and the server later as I need to make some changes.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Childishhobo Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:34 am

hey i was the one that saved u in that factory and im very glad that u like the server and you welcome for saving you
Childishhobo
Childishhobo
Police Officer

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum